وبلاگهای سایت ما
– Antwerp 2022 Champions Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the participating players and organizations.
[ MISC ]
– Various Steam Input improvements.
– FlickStick tweaks – turning is dampened when joystick is returning to the deadzone.
– Fixes for silencer equip/unequip.
– Added Acceleration and Precision options for Gyro.
– Gyro Camera is now set up to use 1:1 world rotation to in game rotation as a foundation, as opposed to arbitrary units. This is calibrated around the assumption that the “Gyro Camera” binding in the Steam Input Configurator is set to maximum sensitivity (600) (New Official bindings have been updated to use this).
– Removed “Quick Buy” radials from default controller bindings.
– Fixed Steam Input “Health Shot” command.
– Added short fade-in for Radial Menus. This does not change/delay any underlying behavior.
- ادامه مطلب...
- 0 دیدگاه
ASSEMBLE THE TASK FORCE — THE NEW ERA OF CALL OF DUTY® BEGINS ON OCTOBER 28, 2022
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II Comms have officially activated: Stay tuned for more intel on the future of the Call of Duty franchise.
Simon “Ghost” Riley. Captain John Price. Kyle “Gaz” Garrick. John “Soap” MacTavish. Alejandro Vargas.
And the rest?
“That’s need to know. Unless we got a deal.”
Task Force 141 makes its massive impact and presence known across the Port of Long Beach, thanks to a colossal reveal on an unprecedented scale.
A global squad of iconic veterans and new legends of yet untold clandestine missions, these Operators are set to deliver a new era of Call of Duty when Modern Warfare® II releases on October 28, 2022.
A few moments ago, Call of Duty released a rather substantial intel drop in the Port of Long Beach. Featuring 90,000 square feet of visible-from-space iconography, the next chapter in the storied franchise was unveiled. Over the course of 24 hours, a team maneuvered a massive cargo ship containing a Modern Warfare II wrap displaying the enigmatic Task Force 141 Operative Ghost on its storage containers and docked at the port that contained another MWII image, completing the giant puzzle.
As the docking took place, drone footage captured the ship’s movement in its entirety while also revealing some initial key announcements for the game – including artwork revealing a first look at Task Force 141’s additional members and the release date of Modern Warfare II on October 28, 2022 – which you can witness in the video link (above).
Initial asset intel brings revelations about key members of Task Force 141, including Team leader Captain John Price, Sergeant Kyle “Gaz” Garrick, Sergeant “Soap” MacTavish, lone-wolf Simon “Ghost” Riley, and Colonel Alejandro Vargas of the Mexican Special Forces.
Stay tuned for more intel; this official artwork begins the ultimate reveal of the Call of Duty franchise’s future. And soon you’ll have a chance to own a piece of this dock-spanning art and be a part of our history.
But for now, and most importantly:
- ادامه مطلب...
- 0 دیدگاه